Where can I find my API key?
To view API keys:
- You must be an account administrator
- You must have verified your account. If you can't find your original verification email, please contact support.
Locating the API key
To access your API key in Campaign Monitor:
- Click your profile image at the top right, then select Account settings.
- On the next page, click API keys (if you are using the multi-client edition of Campaign Monitor, this will be located in the right sidebar).
- Click Show API key to reveal the API key.
Client API keys
If you are using the multi-client edition of Campaign Monitor, the API key page also lists API keys for each of your clients. These keys will only allow access to the relevant client's data.
IMPORTANT: The first API key listed is the administrator API key, and has access to your entire account, including all clients. It is wise to limit API access to individual client accounts wherever possible by using their specific API key.