Update Campaign Monitor for Salesforce
We frequently release new versions of Campaign Monitor for Salesforce, which are rolled out across all accounts periodically, however you can check for updates yourself, and apply them at any time.
Salesforce administrator access is required to carry out the instructions below. This help topic is based on the Spring '17 release of Salesforce, using the Salesforce Classic interface.
Update to the latest version manually
To see if there's a new version of Campaign Monitor for Salesforce, and manually update the app:
- Open Salesforce AppExchange.
- Log in with your Salesforce account.
- Click your profile image at the top right, then select My Account.
- If there's an "Update Available" message next to Campaign Monitor for Salesforce, click it.
- Select I agree to these terms & conditions, then click Agree.
- Choose which profiles to install the update for, then click Upgrade.