Uninstall Campaign Monitor for Salesforce
To uninstall Campaign Monitor for Salesforce, follow the instructions below.
Salesforce administrator access is required to carry out the instructions below. This help topic is based on the Spring '17 release of Salesforce, using the Salesforce Classic interface.
- Log in to your Salesforce account.
- Remove the Campaign Monitor for Salesforce objects from page layouts.
- After the removal has completed, click Setup.
- In the "Quick Find" search box type
- Below "Build", click Installed Packages.
- Next to "Campaign Monitor for Salesforce", click Uninstall. Scroll to the bottom of the next page.
- Choose whether or not to save a copy of the package's data, then select Yes, I want to uninstall this package and permanently delete all associated components.
- Click Uninstall.
If you have the Premium edition installed, you'll also need to remove that from the "Installed Packages" page.
The uninstall process takes some time. You'll know it's complete when, in the "Installed Packages" section of your Salesforce account, Campaign Monitor for Salesforce moves from "Installed Packages" to "Uninstalled Packages".