Any previously sent campaign can be duplicated with a single click, making it easy to send to new subscribers.
You can either send an exact copy of the campaign, or edit some of the content to suit a different list or segment of subscribers.
Resending a sent campaign
Follow the instructions below to duplicate a sent campaign so you can send it to more people.
- Open Create & Send then, in the right sidebar, click Resend a sent campaign. This will load all previously sent campaigns on a new page.
- Click Edit, on your right, to duplicate the sent campaign:
- The "Saved Drafts" page will load with your previously sent campaign added to it. As shown below, content is complete but new recipients are yet to be defined. Click the campaign to open it.
- On the snapshot page you will see Edit buttons to change the campaign details and content, if you want to. Or, to send an exact copy of the campaign to new subscribers, simply click Define recipients.
- Select or import new recipients, then click Next.
- The snapshot page now shows campaign recipients. Click Test and define delivery to complete the final stages of your campaign send.
Duplicating a sent campaign will not affect reports for the previously sent campaign in any way.