Any previously sent campaign can be duplicated with a single click, making it easy to send to new subscribers.
You can either send an exact copy of the campaign, or edit some of the content to suit a different list or segment of subscribers.
Resending sent campaigns
To duplicate a sent campaign so you can resend it:
- Open the Campaigns tab to see your "Sent Campaign Reports."
- Hover your cursor over the sent campaign you want to duplicate, then click the duplicate icon that appears on your right, as shown here:
- Your list of "Saved Drafts" will load on the page with the previously sent campaign added to it. Click the campaign name to open it.
- From the campaign snapshot use the Edit buttons to make any changes or, to send an exact copy to new subscribers, just click Define recipients.
- Select or import new recipients, then click Next. (The updated snapshot page will include your new campaign recipients.)
- Click Test and define delivery to complete the final stages of your campaign send.
Duplicating a sent campaign will not affect reports for the previously sent campaign in any way.