All invoices generated for your clients are non-branded, meaning there is no mention of Campaign Monitor.
By default, invoices include only the client's name at the top and your company name at the bottom. This article includes instructions for customizing invoice details, as well as information regarding international clients and taxes.
Here is a sample invoice for a client on monthly billing:
The arrows pictured above point to customizable text fields that you can use to display a phone number, website address, or any other relevant information.
Customizing client invoices
If you have set up a client to pay for their own campaigns, you can customize the text area on their invoice that appears below their name. To do this:
- Open Clients and select the relevant client name from your list.
- Go to Client Settings and click Edit next to the client's name.
- In the pop-up window, pictured below, type additional details into the text field and click Save details.
To customize the text area on the invoice below "Thanks for using <Company Name>", follow these steps:
- Open Account Settings in your account.
- Click Change details below "Manage <Company Name>", and type the information into the Address field.
- Click Save Changes.
International clients and taxes
Campaign Monitor is an Australian company. We are legally obliged to charge GST to Australian customers, but we do not charge any other taxes.
If you have international clients you can select different currencies for billing but taxes such as VAT will not be displayed on invoices. Instead, you can customize invoices to display a VAT number.